Why use BrickShield?
Good for the environment
- Locally produced to minimise CO2.
- Made from abundant natural materials for example clay and pumice.
- Produced to ISO 14001, the environmental standard.
- Both organisations have invested over £100m in the past 5 years in energy reduction initiatives.
Creates a natural brick finish
- Available in a range of standard and premium real clay brick slips to suit virtually any location.
Exterior applied insulation to simply upgrade solid walls
- Quick and easy to install.
- Minimal disruption to the homeowner or tenant.
- Weatherproofs the wall, protecting failing and porous brickwork and masonry.
- Breathable to prevent interstitial condensation.
- Enhances acoustic insulation from exterior noise.
- Compatible with other external cladding system.
- Excellent value with cost certainty from currency fluctuations.
- Minimal delivery mileage
- Excellent delivery and onsite technical support.
High thermal efficiency
- Eliminates cold bridges.
- Allows for the ideal positioning of thermal mass on the warm side of the structure.
- Assists in achieving a higher energy rating for an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) for the building.
- Improves U values up to 0.25 W/m2K or better.
Long life performance and unmatched durability
- Minimal maintenance brick finish.
- 60 year brick slip durability warranty.
- Proven technology.
- High impact resistance.
Quality you can trust
- Manufactured by the market leaders in clay facing bricks and stonewool insulation; Ibstock and Rockwool.
- Free technical and onsite support.
- Installed by approved BrickShield installers who are subject to regular re-certification.
- 25 year system performance guarantee.
- Patent pending.